Background

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Pistachio-Cranberry Bars - by Lisa

I did actually get these made in December. It just took me a ridiculously long time to put the actual post up for it! These were really easy to make. Like Summer mentioned, the hardest part was shelling and chopping the pistachios. One other tough thing was keeping myself from devouring all of the pistachios before getting them into the recipe! :D

I never have luck with a pastry cutter, so I did use the food processor for the crust. This was super easy to put together and also very tasty! I made them a couple days ahead of Christmas and brought them to my sister's house to share with the family. I liked them a lot and a few family members said the same. I could certainly see myself making these again.


No comments:

Post a Comment