Crack Brownies adapted from How Sweet It Is
- 1 batch brownies (I used Duncan Hines fudgey brownies, or you can do your own)
- 1 1/2 cup chopped Reese’s peanut butter cups
- 1 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 1/2 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
Mix brownies according to directions, and bake for 20-25 minutes in a 9 x 13 baking dish.
Remove and top with peanut butter cups, and bake for 4-6 minutes more.
While they are finishing baking, melt chocolate chips and peanut butter. Stir in cereal.
Remove brownies from oven and evenly pour Rice Krispie mixture over top.
Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.