Background

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Crack Brownies - by Lisa

I already have one addictive recipe - Crack Dip. Now I can add another to the category - Crack Brownies. My niece made these, and once I tried them, I instantly HAD to have the recipe! She made some tweaks to the original recipe, and I also made some tweaks. These are super simple to make, and I can practically guarantee, you'll want to keep them all for yourself. :)



Crack Brownies adapted from How Sweet It Is
  • 1 batch brownies (I used Duncan Hines fudgey brownies, or you can do your own)
  • 1 1/2 cup chopped Reese’s peanut butter cups
  • 1 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
  • 2 cup creamy peanut butter
  • 2 1/2 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
Mix brownies according to directions, and bake for 20-25 minutes in a 9 x 13 baking dish. 
Remove and top with peanut butter cups, and bake for 4-6 minutes more.
While they are finishing baking, melt chocolate chips and peanut butter. Stir in cereal. 
Remove brownies from oven and evenly pour Rice Krispie mixture over top.
Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment