Background

Monday, November 14, 2011

Pumpkin Mousse - by Summer


I really love all things pumpkin.  I was intrigued by this recipe and I actually made this last week, but haven't been able to get around to posting about it until now.  It's a pretty easy recipe - I just needed to buy the whipping cream, but I had everything else on had.  First you cook up the pumpkin mix and then whip cream, fold together and chill!

I did serve with anything but a little bit of extra whipping cream on top.  I personally needed a little crunch or something with it.  Beth suggests serving with gingersnaps, but sadly we ate all of ours before I made this one.  My husband thought it might be good as a pie with a graham cracker crust.  I think it would be good as a pie with a gingersnap crust!  It was really like a pumpkin pie that was whipped up.  Very tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment