Background

Friday, January 7, 2011

Peanut Butter Cookies - by Lisa

 
Oh man, I absolutely love desserts that have a sweet and salty combination! And these cookies certainly did not disappoint! They came out so lovely - slightly crunchy on the outside and soft and chewy in the middle. Paired with a tall glass of milk, these make for an excellent treat!

Rolling in the sugar
Time to crisscross!
These cookies were also very easy to make. The part that took the longest was rolling them in sugar and making the crisscross patterns with a fork. But really, that didn't take terribly long to do. I also followed Beth's instruction to bake two pans at once, swapping them after 3 min. I was nervous about how my oven would handle this, but it worked like a dream! To get 36 cookies in 7 minutes is pretty awesome if you ask me. :) I think the only thing I would do differently next time is make a double batch because these are getting gobbled up quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment