Background

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Spice Bread - by Lisa

It's Tuesday, and I'm posting an entry, AND IT'S A RECIPE! Really, this shouldn't be so difficult to do, right?

Anywho, the super good news about today's recipe is that it is ridiculously easy. So easy in fact I could have my 4 1/2 year old make it. :) All you need are 3 ingredients: boxed spice cake mix, can of pure pumpkin, and some chocolate chips.


Seriously - that's it!! (I seem to be on a kick here with my super simple recipes.) Put it all together, bake at 350 and you're done! My friend Melanie passed along the recipe to me years ago. It's so simple that I don't even have it written down anywhere - LOL!!

Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Spice Bread
Recipe from Melanie

Ingredients:
  • Boxed spice cake mix (I used Betty Crocker)
  • 15.5 oz can pure pumpkin
  • 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 350°.
  2. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl. 
  3. Pour into bread pan or cupcake pan.
  4. Bake 30-35 min or until toothpick comes out clean.

That's it!! Dig in and enjoy.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment